See Customer Service Part I below.
I got the info and called customer service. 10 minutes later (half of that on hold) I found out I needed one more piece of info from him. I had to call him back for the second time. Brisk. Business. A-friendly.
10 minutes of customer service. Finally, I get a copy of the doc mailed to him. I also have a copy faxed to our office so he can pick it up right away if he wants. Plus, I get the tax info that he needed and to give it to him over the phone.Do everything as if you are doing it for me.
"You've done a very good deed today Joe," he said. I know, I thought. "You're welcome, sir," I said.
I wasn't done yet though. I got the fax and called him back.
"Can you mail that to me?" he asked. I finally had an attitude adjustment. "I'd be happy to, sir, but are you sure you wouldn't rather pick it up yourself? Will your accountant need it for the 15th?"
"No, I have everything I need. Thank you very much for your help, Joe."
"You're welcome, sir. And please don't hesitate to call again."
And sir, I apologize for not helping you whole-heartedly earlier. You're time is important too, and I should have been more eager to help.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Customer Service: Part II
Labels:
Joe Bunting the Sinner
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|