Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Who's Visiting from New York?

Part of my daily routine is to check the traffic on the blog from the previous day. I do this because it's fun, and also because it helps me get an idea of my audience (or whether I have one). Recently I noticed I can view the map overlay in greater detail and look the states and cities where you all are coming from.

This led to a very interesting discovery: a lot of you are from New York! Maybe I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. Even though I've been to NYC a few times, I don't really know anyone that lives there.

So, if you're reading this and you're in New York, I would like to get to know you. What city do you live in? Where do you go for coffee? How did you find my blog? Your favorite color? As much or as little as you want, but you do have to say something.

And if no one comments, at least we'll be able to see whether these are our friends or just people stopping by for two seconds and then bouncing.