Friday's are wonderful aren't they?! Especially because on friday's, here at joebunting.blogspot.com, we exclude. Today is the day that we unapologetically ask people to get the hell out.
The only question is, who shall we ask to leave today?
About a week or so ago I talked about one of my secret desires: to be famous, the best, el primero, numero uno.
The problem with wanting this is that you spend a lot of time looking at the people that are better than you. You end up wanting to be someone you're not, wanting to be them.
There's a lot of wisdom in the tenth commandment. Have you ever seen anything good come from envy? I mean besides a really good scene from the movie Seven... and maybe some good plays by that Shakespeare dude . Not the movie O, though. I didn't see it, but it didn't look very good.
So today we're going to exclude envy. I'll even be fair and exclude myself when I'm being envious. Goodbye and goodluck envy, I hope we don't see you soon.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Please leave if [vol. 5]: Mr. Green (with Envy)
Labels:
Joe Bunting the Jerk
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|