If you are a fan of Good Charlotte please leave. Trust me, you will not like my music.
It's Friday, and I can't think of a better way to bring in the weekend than ruthless exclusion.
I don't have any music up on here yet, but for all you boys and girls that are reading, I'm going to draw a line in the sand of the musical cosmos:
"Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" has to be one of the stupidest, most repetitive, overplayed piece of radio crap I've ever heard. If you've forgotten, or were saved the loss of brain cells from hearing the song, the chorus goes, "Lifestyles of the rich and the famous / they’re always complainin / always complainin."Next time you write a song, don't complain about people who are complaining. You lost my attention forever.
Goodbye and good luck Good Charlotte. May our paths never cross.
|